Canon have announced the PowerShot V10, a lightweight and easy-to-use vlogging camera for those who want to take friends and followers along on their adventures, without having to carry a lot of equipment. Weighing just over 211g and fitting neatly into your pocket, the PowerShot V10 offers lifestyle and travel content creators an all-in-one solution that combines high-quality microphones with a built-in stand. It allows you to produce compelling content for your community, thanks to shake-free 4K UHD movie recording and professional looking background blur.
The sturdy vertical body is an entirely new design for Canon – a device so portable and unobtrusive that creators can comfortably blend in when recording themselves in crowded places. Never miss spontaneous moments and candid reactions as the centred record button is tailor-made for quick and agile one-handed camera control.
PowerShot V10 – Key Features:
• Compact and lightweight vertical body
• Wide angle lens focal length 6.6mm (35mm equivalent focal lengths are 18mm in stills and 19mm in video mode), f/2.8 maximum aperture
• Movie recording in 4K UHD at 29.97/25.00 fps and Full HD at 59.94/50.00 fps
• Face-tracking AF
• Smooth Skin movie shooting mode
• Large stereo microphone
• Tilt-up screen
• Built-in stand (easy tilt adjustment up to 30 degrees)
• 14 colour filters
• JPG still image shooting, equivalent to Scene Intelligent Auto
• Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Webcam [UVC/UAC]
More information: https://www.canon.co.uk/cameras/powershot-v10/